As a small family business we endeavor to keep our trading terms as simple as possible and keep our costs down.
- We accept VISA and MasterCard. Direct Debit details are provided on every invoice
- Each season first orders must be a minimum of $300, with subsequent orders having a minimum of $100.
- A minimum of $100 applies to all orders placed.
- A Trade Fairs and in Agency showrooms we do not request all customers to provide credit cards at the time of ordering. This guarantees stock for these orders and priority delivery. Account customers will be supplied, but only for these orders and priority delivery. Account customers will be supplied, but only after customers who have supplied credit card at the time of ordering.
- Please note that all internet orders are not confirmed until and official CH COLLECTION invoice is provided by fax or email. This is your confirmation of stock availability and freight charges.
- First orders of the season placed on our website of less than $300 may not be accepted.
- Customers may be requested to provide their bona fides as a retailer including store details, photographs and proof of trading. Orders from online, home based and party plan retailers may also be accepted provided they can prove their credentials.
Sassy Duck Payment Terms
As a wholesale stockist, it is our preference to maintain pro forma accounts for most retailer stockists. We are required to pay for our goods at delivery and we are unable to offer credit to most retailers. To do so would significantly increase the cost of our products.
We accept MasterCard and Visa credit cards at no additional cost, both of which offer extended payment terms.
Where a retailer can provide evidence of ongoing and significant business commitment to our products, we will consider opening a credit account.
For us to assess a retailer stockist for a credit account we require customers to
- order a minimum of $1000 per season
- order consistently over a minimum of 2 years
- Complete a credit application and be approved
Note all accounts are strictly 30 days from the date of invoice. We will pursue overdue accounts and will use external debt recovery agents, at your cost, where accounts exceed our terms.
Should a retailer not maintain their account according to these terms or fail to meet the agreed payment terms, we reserve the right to revert to pro forma payments.
Faulty Goods Policy
- CH COLLECTIONS will only accept claims for faulty goods for return if they can prove the goods have a manufacturing fault, or were supplied not in accordance with the purchaser’s order.
- Should the purchaser wish to make a claim for faulty stock for either of the above reasons, they should contact SASSY DUCK/CH COLLECTIONS or their local agent within 7 days of receiving the consignment.
- Approval must be given by CH COLLECTIONS if the goods are to be returned past 14 days from the date of the invoice.
- Wherever possible returned goods are to be returned in their original state packaged together to ensure no further damage.
- CH COLLECTIONS will not pay for return freight costs if this is not discussed and agreed to before returning goods.
- COD returns will not be accepted.
- Goods supplied incorrectly and returned which are not fit for resale will not be accepted for credit.